Maureen Pomeroy is Of Counsel to Pierce Davis & Perritano LLP.
Ms. Pomeroy represents municipalities, business and non-profit clients in a variety of matters in Massachusetts and New Hampshire state and federal courts. Ms. Pomeroy also counsels businesses in employment matters. Her background includes preparing employment policies; separation agreements; wage and hour audits and conducting internal investigations in discrimination and harassment cases. Ms. Pomeroy also represents clients in product liability and other tort defense matters. She is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Ms. Pomeroy served as a law clerk to the justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court from 1999-2000.
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Forsberg v. Kearsarge Regional School District, 160 N.H. 264, 999 A.2d 278 (N.H. 2010)
- In Re Keelin B., 162 N.H. 38, 27 A.3d 689 (N.H. 2010)
- Clay v. Newmarket School District, NH PELRB Case No. E-0092-2 (2010)
- Raymond School District v. Raymond Education Association, NH PELRB Case No. E-104-2 (2011)
- Governor Wentworth Reg. School Dist. V. Governor Wentworth Education Assoc. NH PELRB Case No. E-101-2.
Maureen is a regular speaker for a variety of organizations on employment and business matters. Here are some of her more recent speaking engagements.
- Amesbury Chamber of Commerce, October 21, 2022
- Seminar on Addiction in the Workplace, October 4, 2022
- Port City Women Networking Group, September 12, 2022
- HR Bootcamp Seminar, Newburyport, June 9, 2022
- Biz Net Seminars on FMLA and OSHA, July 8, 2022 and August 11, 2022