Our Labor and Employment Law attorneys are known on a national level for delivering superior legal counsel that meets the individual needs and demands of our clients. Our lawyers become part of the fabric of the communities and companies we serve, taking the time to fully understand how our clients’ organizations operate and the complex legal and business challenges they may be facing. Our success is due in part to the close relationships we forge with our clients. In our view, our role is to serve both as a legal counselor and partner with every client.
PDP offers a Labor and Employment Law practice with top-tier attorneys who are well-positioned to deliver counsel in all types of employment-related matters, including:
- Employment Practices Liability Defense for clients in a full range of employment-related claims including sexual harassment, employment discrimination, wrongful discharge and retaliation before state and federal courts, MCAD, EEOC and local administrative authorities
- Whistleblower Claims.
- Class and Collective Action Defense.
- Personnel Policies, Employment Agreements and Restrictive Covenants.
- Human Resources Counseling and Training.
- Wage & Hour Compliance and Litigation.
- Workplace Investigations.