Maureen Pomeroy is Of Counsel to Pierce Davis & Perritano LLP.
Ms. Pomeroy represents clients in products liability and toxic tort defense matters in Massachusetts and New Hampshire state and federal courts. Ms. Pomeroy also counsels businesses in employment matters. Her background includes preparing employment policies; separation agreements; wage and hour audits and conducting internal investigations in discrimination and harassment cases. She is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Ms. Pomeroy served as a law clerk to the justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court from 1999-2000. Ms. Pomeroy is also a regular columnist in the Lawrence Eagle Tribune and writes a column focusing on small businesses and employment issues.
- Forsberg v. Kearsarge Regional School District, 160 N.H. 264, 999 A.2d 278 (N.H. 2010)
- In Re Keelin B., 162 N.H. 38, 27 A.3d 689 (N.H. 2010)
- Business Fundamentals Bootcamp, “Common HR Mistakes,” Speaker (October 20, 2017)
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association