Pierce Davis & Perritano LLP is pleased to announce that nine of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists.
2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list:
- Joel F. Pierce; Personal Injury Products, Defense
- John J. Davis; State, Local & Municipal
- Judith A. Perritano; Personal Injury Products, Defense
- John J. Cloherty III; State, Local & Municipal
- Maria E. DeLuzio; Civil Litigation, Defense
- Adam Simms; State, Local & Municipal
- Meghan L. Riordan; Personal Injury Products, Defense
- Mark J. Hoover; Civil Litigation, Defense
2018 Massachusetts Rising Star list:
- John Wilusz; Civil Litigation, Defense
Top 50 2018 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers list:
About Pierce Davis & Perritano LLP
At Pierce Davis & Perritano we embrace a simple philosophy – clients deserve more than just effort, they deserve results. Our experience has shown us that no single course of action is right for every case and our approach allows us to chart a course of action that clearly guides clients to the best possible resolution. However, our attorneys do more than just advocate, they lead – influencing and shaping governing legal principles in landmark cases because we understand the factual and strategic issues facing our clients. We bring to our clients decades of high-stakes trial experience, industry knowledge, and a commitment to the time-honored principle of client-focused service. We recognize that our clients trust us to use every resource and advantage possible to deliver positive results. That is why PDP remains the compelling choice for clients requiring clear direction in complex cases.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.