Pierce Davis & Perritano is continuing to monitor the developments related to COVID-19 (coronavirus), including guidance from federal, state, and local government authorities and public health officials as we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, clients and communities to which we are strongly connected. Our firm continues to take all appropriate precautionary measures and has implemented processes to ensure the uninterrupted continuation of all firm services to clients.
We remain fully accessible by telephone, email, and videoconferencing, and we continue to communicate with both state and federal courts and local city and town governments concerning closures, availability of municipal services, audio and video hearings, and scheduling challenges. We will provide updates as necessary on the steps we are taking to continue to provide the highest level of client service and protecting the safety and well-being of our staff and clients while continuing to deliver the best legal advice and representation to our clients in a seamless manner.
We are available to assist our clients in navigating COVID-19 related challenges. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone at 617-350-0950, or by email to any of our firm attorneys.
- Considerations for Schools & Parents in a COVID-19 World
- Providing a Safe Workplace For Employees to Return to Work in a COVID-19 World
- Selected Massachusetts Statutes & Regulations Implicated by the COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Governor Baker Suspends Open Meeting Law Provision in Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Guidance on Employer Compliance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- U.S. Department of Education Issues Guidance to Schools for Serving Children with Disabilities During School Closures Due to COVID-19